Tuesday 6 November 2012

Still Life 1 Man made forms

Morning coffee at a friend. Since i didn't really know what objects to use and I didn't want to go just for the standard bowl, or things like that I ask a friend for help again. So I took over his kitchen. I set up the coffee cup the spoon but the composition was still missing something so I added 2 dices which I then drew as sugar. The I arranged the cup near a the widow and positioned it so i could get a strong shadow. After I was satisfied with the composition I also took a photo of it so I could finish it with the initial shadow. I worked only with an 8B pencil. I drew a few sketches first, and then i chose then one which looked the best to finish it. Since i started working on the shading about 2 hours after taking the photo and then finished the shading at home it may seem as if there's more then just one light source.

No comments:

Post a Comment