Tuesday 6 November 2012

Landscape



This image is not a perfect replica. The industrial background was added because I considered that normal building wouldn't have given the atmosphere I wanted to create. I chose to do it from a 1 point perspective and in a illustrative manner because it was in my opinion the best way to recreate that cold feeling.
The industrial structures create an imaginary line of where the horizon line is suppose to be.
Even though we were told not to have half cut objects in the scene I chose to experiment for one with the first lamp. I was trying to recreate the feeling of an never ending road and of loneliness. Shadows on the side way are there just to sustain the from. And the road/river, I tried to let the viewer decide what to make out of it by shading it at an angel.

No comments:

Post a Comment