Tuesday 6 November 2012

Light & Shadow

It was really sunny and this girl with really strong red lips passed by me. Since I liked the way they reflected i asked her to stop for a moment. I told her that I needed do draw something on light and shadows for my drawing module and asked here if i could draw her lips. She laughed at first but in the end was ok with it, so we took a sit i drew a couple of sketches of her lips the took a photo so i could finish the drawing home.
Due to the gloss some parts of the lips were really highlighted. The weren't really proper shadows but I  considered that the resulting contrast was good exactly what I needed for this course, since as you can define a form just through light and shadow u can also define it trough the difference in contrast.

No comments:

Post a Comment